Following the Italian Sailing Federation decision to suspend all racing activities in Italy until March 22nd, the first Italian National Race planned in Marina di Pietrasanta is postponed. Tentative new date is May 2-3, 2020. More updates will follow.
Notice of Race:
Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search